Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

KINDER SUPRI... ?

So, I buy a Kinder Surprise Egg and was hoping for a little mechanical toy that I could maybe put together myself, wind it up and watch it walk or something. But what do I get? Some deranged un-toy for maximum un-fun.

Oh its a Rabb... WHAT THE HELL IS GROWING OUT OF ITS BACK?
A 5th leg? I thought maybe 2 rabbits were hugging.
Nope. No 2nd head. But one creepy outie belly button!
Fuzzy green rabbitish toys can have disabilities too!

I've been starring at this fuzzy green mutant for the better part of an hour trying to figure out exactly what it is. Any Ideas?


KINDER UPDATE

I looked all over the internets for information on this and finally came across an 18 year old, British, Kinder Surprise Collector's website. She has the original paper insert that shows the truth behind the 5 legged Kinder freak.

IT'S AN EAR!

:.

1 comment:

Chrystal said...

You didn't know it was an ear? He looked like a break dancing bunny to me or that he was laying down and his ear was flopped over funny. Too bad I hadn't read this before you searched everywhere for the pic. LOL